Sometimes you need to remind yourself that you were the one who carried you through the heartache. You are the one who sits with the cold body on the shower floor, and picks it up. You are the one who feeds it, who clothes it, who tucks it into bed, and you should be proud of that. Having the strength to take care of yourself when everyone around you is trying to bleed you dry, that is the strongest thing in the universe.
(Source: sarahaliceyoung, via howpreciousyouare)
“It is allowed to invent new verbs?
I want to create one for you: I sky you, so that my wings may stretch out enormously, to love you without boundaries.”
“Last night I danced with a stranger, but she just reminded me you were the one.”
places i wish i was
- on a spring picnic in a quaint english village
- eating macaroons in a parisian boulangerie
- sipping a pumpkin latte in a warm coffee shop on a rainy october day
- picking blackberries on an august morning
- at a summer evening garden party, wearing a white dress and drinking champagne
- exploring a very old cemetery
- in a rowboat, watching the sun rise on a misty morning
- watching the ocean waves from a high stony ledge